Friday, January 23, 2009

Why do I need a good Resume?

How important is a resume??
Well I'm sure we would agree that most job seekers realize the importance of a resume. The question is how many of us really put in the effort of making it the best it can be? I know that when I was fresh out of college my resume was a mess. I was a great interviewer so if given the opportunity I would get the job, but I was rarely called in for a good opportunity. For me it was hard to realize that these employers didn't know anything about me and I need to express myself on paper. The thing was that I was very confident and a bit stubborn so I figured if they wanted me they would find me. Well soon enough figured out that with a good resume I was getting more interviews, and much better opportunities. If you are short on time or need help I highly recommend using a professional resume service. If you are a high level IT professional visit Don at http://www.gotthejob.com/. Otherwise you can go to Google.com, or Indeed.com and do a search for "resume".Good luck with your resume and your job search...Jeff

PS: Please let us know if you have any favorite professional resume services...

4 comments:

  1. Hi

    There are so many companies in the world and every company want better employees. So I think this is a main cause of this. Jobs In Pakistan gives better resumes for jobs and jobs also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I think every company want better employee and I think this is a main cause of this question. There are so many resume in rozee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    There are so many companies in the world and every employer want qualified staff in their company. jobs In Islamabad is one of the best site which provides better jobs in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete